Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Looking back

I've finally got it right...Is it too hard for you to understand that my heart belongs to someone else and I'm happy with him....This wasn't meant to be happening to me...That past life of mine is over..Don't bring it up anymore...I've changed and so have you...So just please let me go my own way and you on your own...You've been there for me even when I don't need support to move on...Let go of me and you'll see that I wasn't meant for you...My life has never been with you or revolved around you...I only see you as a friend and brother...I'm not that girl that you fell in love with 6, 7 years back...I grew up...All I ever wanted was for you to be happy with someone else who isn't me..Cos I'm happy with all the people around me...I'm so sorry but I don't need you anymore in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment