Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Guys in My Life

Woah!! It's been ages since I wrote on my blog....Well my life has been weird lately....All the people I know and trust seems to backstab me lately...I don't like to put names here....So I won't....but I'm also grateful because I found some guys that made me happy....

They became a part of who I am now....They made me happy and feel like I'm worth living....

One of the guys who became an important part of my life is Ferdie...He's sweet and kind...and he makes me smile....I don't know what I'll do if something happens to him....He's my best friend....He never fails to make me happy...I'm so grateful that I met him....He replaced that whole in my heart when Anas left....He became the person I talk to all the time and that role used to belong to Anas but since he left...I couldn't put myself back together till Ferdie came along....I'm so happy that Ferdie came along and he somehow helped me get thru a difficult time in my life...I don't know what I will do if he wasn't in my life now....

Muhammad Firdaus I love you...You're the best friend, brother and somehow my darling boy anyone can ever have....I will always remember you and keep you in my heart forever....<3

1 comment: