Wednesday, March 25, 2009

emotionally confused

Passing by you in school is hard. Seeing you with someone else is worse. I wanna tell you how I feel but I just can't. You broke my heart before and the wounds have just healed. I don't wanna open up the wounds again. It's hard enough to just say hi to you but being in your presence hurts. I'm just gonna keep my feelings to myself, it's better this way. I wonder if I can finally own up to my feelings.
You came up to me during Halloween, just to give me a kiss but that made everything worse. The feelings I have for you erupted like a volcano. Why do all the good things come to an end? Now I'm fighting with your girlfriend not for your feelings but for the sheer fun of it. Rumours get out of hand sometimes and that's hard to deal with.
I can't handle it. Just leave me be. I'm not your girl anymore. What happened between us during Halloween was a total mistake.Let's forget about it. Don't ever bring it up again. It's no use. We can never be those people again. I don't feel that way about you anymore. Forgive me for the hurt I've caused you. You'll always be the one who made me believe in myself. You're my inspiration and the guy I would always care about. Take care of yourself as I move on and live my life without you for the first time. Don't keep staying behind me ready to catch me in case I fall. I can take of myself. Now you have to take care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment